It is a Caribbean Island, which was inhabited previously by indigenous Arawak and Taino people. Later it was ruled by Spanish rulers. Capital of Jamaica is Kingston. Representative appointed by the Queen Elizabeth becomes the Governor General of Jamaica.
Things to do-
- Dunn’s River Falls- A beautiful water falls with beach
- Rose Hall, Montego Bay- It is the haunted house in Jamaica
- Dolphin Cove Jamaica- It is a beautiful Marine park where you can encounter dolphins
- Bob Marley Museum- Jamaica is Home to Bob Marley, the musician and this place is home to this Musician.
- Rainforest Bobsled Jamaica at Mystic Mountain
- Blue Mountain Peak- You can enjoy hiking and mountain climbing here
- Hip Strip- The night life of this place is lively.
- Green Grotto Caves- This is a historical underground place; you can take a tour of this place with a local guide.
- Mayfield Falls
- Bloody Bay- This is another Beach in Jamaica where you can do snorkeling
- Hellshire Beach
- Martha Brae Rafting Village- The rafts of this place are made of bamboo, you will love its ride
- Reggae Beach
- Cool Blue Holes
- James Bond Beach
Where to stay?
Some of the best hotels in Jamaica are-
- Reggae Hostels Ocho Rios- It is a Hostel with shared kitchen, near the beach. It also has a rooftop bar.
- Legends Beach Hotel- This is also a beach facing hotel with outdoor pool
- Katamah Beachfront guesthouse
- Eden Garden Wellness Resort and Spa- This is the best place to relax with the Spa. It has colorful building with outdoor pool.
- Great Huts Resort- It is a clifftop resort with a restaurant and outdoor pool.
Jamaica is all about nature and its beauty, you must add this place to your to go list